Subject: S#2026003488# REF CIA 670043371 FOTOS ENVIO PERITO
From: Yolanda Reyes <[email-masked]>
To: amarco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 12:24:53 +0000

Buenos días,

Remito fotos y video:
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.30 (3) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/m9sEC7Lr4uO14MBSWhXfo2Vr_?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.30 (2) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/98fqC86v4c7pD3yf2ikfysm1X?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.30 (1) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/rGTQC9Qw4U5ELnwtOslfq9XF1?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.30 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/sadeC0VkQFRwqvAtOt9f9K3nB?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (8) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/cg3iCgLjzuLZO6zf7uwf4gEVy?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (7) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/MYA6CjqmDT7QKExfjCKfm1jGh?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (6) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/HNTVCkZnETMz8lJUNF5fGJqoh?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (5) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/eSuRCl5oGSBN0GYhjHGfzOpZb?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (4) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/riFTCmQpJUmNBXQSLIBfRw-Qy?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (3) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/QMw_CnrqKuJNAwRIKSmfJys-s?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (2) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/sc0hCoQrLU73j9yfNTWfpt103?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 (1) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/R6dkCpQvMUj31kRFBUxfGf2mV?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.29 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/sNv8CqY0NfpjKBMf2cYfEJeel?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.28 (2) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/JedFCrRxOF5lPMBtRfmf4B-Q8?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.28 (1) 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/3hUDCvoBVSDzp1kTnhjfQR55G?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.28 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/-BDLCwmDWcD3J6wTGikfJ3W5e?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​
​[https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/assets/fluentui-resources/1.1.0/app-min/assets/item-types/24_1.5x/photo.png]WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 13.39.27 1.jpeg<https://url.uk.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/z8c6CxvEXc2on8WcqsLfyfYAg?domain=larrumbacloud-my.sharepoint.com>​

Eb cuanto al listado, es el que se refleja en la denuncia: