Subject: S#2026003589#ENVIO A CIA REF SB01 2026/160 SINIESTRO 2026003589 URGENTE
From: Lidia Ortega Puerta <[email-masked]>
To: enlacesegelevia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 08:45:51 +0000

De: Lidia Ortega Puerta
Enviado el: miércoles, 1 de julio de 2026 10:43
Para: Atención al Cliente Autos <[email-masked]>
Asunto: REF SB01 2026/160 SINIESTRO 2026003589 URGENTE
Importancia: Alta

Buenos días, remito e-mail del asegurado.

Quedamos a la espera de vuestras noticias lo antes posible.

Gracias.
  Les comunicamos que, desde el 29 junio hasta el 31 agosto, nuestro horario de oficina será de 08:00h a 14:30h

Lidia Ortega
Claims handler

Directo:   +34 958 521 546 (ext.204)
Email:       [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

BMS Mediación Iberia, Correduría de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.L.U.
Calle San Vicente Ferrer 8, 18005 - Granada
www.bmsgroup.com<http://www.bmsgroup.com/>

<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
@bmsgroup<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
[signature_2396587455]<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>
Join us on<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>

De: Lidia Ortega Puerta
Enviado el: lunes, 29 de junio de 2026 10:15
Para: 'DIVINA PASTORA' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
CC: Inmaculada Romero <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: REF SB01 2026/160 SINIESTRO 2026003589 URGENTE
Importancia: Alta

Buenos días, en relación al siniestro de referencia seguimos a la espera de vuestras noticias.

Un saludo.

  Les comunicamos que, desde el 29 junio hasta el 31 agosto, nuestro horario de oficina será de 08:00h a 14:30h

Lidia Ortega
Claims handler

Directo:   +34 958 521 546 (ext.204)
Email:       [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

BMS Mediación Iberia, Correduría de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.L.U.
Calle San Vicente Ferrer 8, 18005 - Granada
www.bmsgroup.com<http://www.bmsgroup.com/>

<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
@bmsgroup<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
[signature_2396587455]<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>
Join us on<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>

De: Lidia Ortega Puerta
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de junio de 2026 16:50
Para: 'DIVINA PASTORA' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
CC: Inmaculada Romero <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: REF SB01 2026/160 SINIESTRO 2026003589

Buenas tardes, en relación al siniestro de referencia remito e-mail de la asegurada.

Quedamos a la espera de vuestras noticias.

Un saludo.

Lidia Ortega
Claims handler

Directo:   +34 958 521 546 (ext.204)
Email:       [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

BMS Mediación Iberia, Correduría de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.L.U.
Calle San Vicente Ferrer 8, 18005 - Granada
www.bmsgroup.com<http://www.bmsgroup.com/>

<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
@bmsgroup<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
[signature_2396587455]<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>
Join us on<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>

De: Anita Vromans [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de junio de 2026 15:45
Para: Lidia Ortega Puerta [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Asunto: Re: REF SB01 2026/160 SINIESTRO 2026003589

Email originated externally.

________________________________
Hola Buenas tardes,

Please find enclosed the invoice of the items that I have ordered to complete my bike again (the bike is a Dutch brand so I cannot find the items in Spain, I have to order them in The Netherlands). As well find enclosed a ticket and receipt of the saddle and saddle pin that I already bought. Also find enclosed the other report I filed with the police.

I would like to mention that my bike was locked with an approved second lock that is also what I told the police (see picture - when I agreed with the insurance I had to send pictures of this second lock and I have never heard that it was not approved). The bike was in our garden behind a 2 meter high fence so the bike was not easily visible (see picture, the bike was in between the fence and the BBQ). That is also the reason why I did not lock it to something else.

Regards,
Anita Vromans

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

De: Anita Vromans <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de junio de 2026 11:49
Para: Lidia Ortega Puerta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: Re: REF SB01 2026/160 SINIESTRO 2026003589

Email originated externally.

________________________________
Hola Lidia,

I understand the below, however the Guardia Civil found my bike back only a few parts are missing or damaged like:
- the saddle
- the saddlepin
- coat protector
- front fender with lighting
- display holder

Cost to replace this is approximately: € 400,-. Could something be done with this ?

[X]
Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad