Subject: S#2024003186#E-MAIL CIA MANTIENEN REHUSE
From: Inmaculada Romero <[email-masked]>
To: enlacesegelevia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2025 07:58:15 +0000

De: Lidia Ortega Puerta <[email-masked]>
Enviado el: viernes, 30 de mayo de 2025 8:59
Para: Inmaculada Romero <[email-masked]>
Asunto: FW: exp0001/25/2024/4977

________________________________
From: Patricia Adarve <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2025 8:58:28 AM (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
To: Lidia Ortega Puerta <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RV: exp0001/25/2024/4977

De: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Enviado el: viernes, 30 de mayo de 2025 8:48
Para: Patricia Adarve <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: exp0001/25/2024/4977

Email originated externally.

________________________________

________________________________
[Logo Caser]