Subject: S#2025000142# DOC CIA TALLER TIENE COMPROMISO
From: siniestros <[email-masked]>
To: Yolanda Reyes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 12:37:59 +0000

De: Central Iberia <[email-masked]>
Enviado el: miércoles, 16 de abril de 2025 12:30
Para: siniestros <[email-masked]>
Asunto: RV: 452382105/9BJ(RD023)(293117190)

Silvia Fernández
Operations Executive

Directo:             +34 954 286 216 (ext.303)
Email:                [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[[email-masked]]
Avenida de la Palmera 29, 41013 - Sevilla
www.bmsgroup.com<http://www.bmsgroup.com/>

<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
@bmsgroup<https://twitter.com/BMSGROUP>
[signature_2396587455]<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>
Join us on<http://uk.linkedin.com/company/bms-group>

De: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Enviado el: miércoles, 16 de abril de 2025 10:32
Para: Central Iberia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: 452382105/9BJ(RD023)(293117190)

Email originated externally.

________________________________